9 Harley Street is home to some the UK’s leading Dermatologists.
Dermatology is the science behind the pathophysiology of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes. In other words it is the study of the normal workings of the skin and all the abnormal diseases associated with it. A Dermatologist is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of these diseases.
Our Consultants see patients for all dermatological conditions including issues such as:
- Undiagnosed skin rashes
- Skin infections such as fungus or viral warts
- Nail disorders
- Hair disorders
- Abnormal pigmentation
- Patients with suspected allergy (including those requiring patch tests)
At our clinic the following services are provided:
- Mole mapping (with or without photography)
- Patch testing referrals for allergies
- Blood tests for allergies or systemic conditions
- Mycological examination
- Biopsy, Excision
- Histological reporting
- Gene analysis for patients with suspected skin lymphoma
You or your referring clinician can book an appointment with us using one of three simple methods:
Complete our secure online booking form – fill one in here
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a fax on 0207 079 2103.
Call us on 020 3075 2345– we will be happy to discuss and arrange an appointment.
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours’ notice.