Symptoms for female urological conditions are often varied and will present in similar ways to bladder or lower urinary tract conditions. If you are concerned about any symptoms you may be experiencing please call for an initial appointment.
At 9 Harley Street we can diagnose and treat a variety of conditions including those listed below:
- Urinary incontinence (involuntary loss of urine)
- Urinary retention (difficulty with emptying the bladder)
- Frequency of urination (urinating more than eight times in 24 hours)
- Nocturia (waking from sleep to urinate two or more times per night)
- Faecal incontinence (involuntary loss of stool)
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Pelvic floor or bladder pain
We are pleased to offer a new leading treatment; Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS) for those who suffer from overactive bladders or faecal incontinence. Carried out in our state of the art surroundings by our highly qualified medical staff, this low risk procedure has proven track record in the effective treatment of bladder control issues.
Women do not need to “learn to live with” these conditions since effective help is available. If you are concerned about any worrying symptoms please book an appointment with one of our Urologists by calling 020 7079 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For patients for whom it would be more comfortable we have chaperones available for any appointment.