The Health Essential is a perfect health screen for the busy professional with no immediate health concerns. It provides an overall health assessment and screens for key diseases that can be prevented at an early stage and before they become symptomatic.
This is a perfect health MOT, it includes a 45 minute consultation with one of our experienced health screening doctors.
The screen will provide peace of mind ensuring the absence of :
- Heart, lung and vascular diseases (high blood pressure, basic heart rhythm abnormalities, fat metabolism, oxygen carry capacity)
- Diabetes and Thyroid (endocrine diseases)
- Liver and kidney diseases.
Prices from £1,100
The Health Essential includes the following:
- A full review of your medical history with our in-house GP
- Blood pressure check (to rule out high or low blood pressure) and an ECG (to check on your basic heart rhythm)
- Ultrasound of the abdomen to identify any concerns with your Liver, Gallbladder, Pancreas, Spleen and Kidneys.
- A comprehensive series of bloods tests including: Full blood count, Fasting lipid profile, Fasting Glucose profile, Glycosylated Haemoglobin, Urea and Creatinine, Liver Function Test, Thyroid Hormone profile, Vitamin D and Iron.
- Plus either a PSA for males (this screens for Prostate Specific Antigens which can cause Prostate Cancer) or a CA 125 for females a tumour markers for female cancers.
Once all the results from the tests have been processed a telephone consultation with your private GP will be arranged and you will receive a comprehensive report so that they may review the results with you. Based on the results of this review, further tests may be recommended as appropriate.
Health Screening is much more than a standard set of scans, Harley Street Screening offers evidence based individualised preventative medicine.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 0207 079 2102
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours notice.