Men are increasingly choosing to have a browlift, often known as a forehead lift, as their procedure of choice for creating a rejuvenated and younger appearance. It can open up the eye area making the face appear fresher and reduce heaviness.
As we age skin loses elasticity and the underlying muscles in the brow start to droop resulting in a heavy brow. This can make the person appear tired, sad or cross.
A browlift will lift the forehead and tighten the muscles raising the eyebrows.
The Browlift procedure
Recovery from the procedure
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- Some of the most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing teams
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discreet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and wellbeing.
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.