Ear re-shaping surgery is also known as a Pinnaplasty or Otoplasty. It is a well-known and effective procedure for male ear re-shaping.
Ears may sometimes be asymmetrical or protruding. Men can be self-conscious about the size and shape of their ears.
This surgical procedure is used to reduce, reshape and/or reset protruding ears and position them closer to the head. Ear re-shaping can make a huge difference to not only how a man looks but can greatly help their self-confidence.
The procedure for Ear Re-Shaping (Pinnaplasty)
Recovery from the procedure
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- Some of the most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing teams
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discreet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and wellbeing.
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.