Fat transfer, also known as Fat Grafting is a procedure whereby fat is removed from one part of the body and injected into another to create volume and contouring. It involves two procedures; Liposuction sculpts the area from where the fat is harvested and then contours the site where it is reintroduced.
The fat may be removed from the abdomen, thighs or love handles and re-injected into areas such as the breasts, hands or face. The treatment may be used to create symmetry and volume to the breasts, rejuvenate ageing hands or face and even to correct scars.
What our patients say:
I had fat taken from my tummy, just where I didn’t want it! It was used to add volume to my face. The results surpassed all my expectations.
The procedure for Fat Transfer
Recovery from the procedure
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- Some of the most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing teams
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discreet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and wellbeing.
* This testimonial is based on one patient’s experience and feedback, results after surgery can vary. Our surgeon’s are happy to discuss your individual case and show relevant before and after photograph to explain likely outcomes.