All minor procedures at The Weymouth Street Hospital are performed by a highly experienced consultant plastic surgeon on an outpatient basis. Our surgeons are well equipped to perform these procedures as often a patient’s biggest concern may be any scarring post-surgery. Our surgeons are well equipped to perform these procedures specialising in creating an aesthetic result and minimising any scar.
We offer the following minor procedures:
- Mole removal
- Skin tag removal
- Lipoma removal
- Cyst removal
Skin tag removal
Why Choose The Weymouth Street Hospital
What will it cost
The Weymouth Street Hospital offers:
- The most experienced London based consultant surgeons, anaesthetists and nursing team
- Excellent care in our central London Hospital
- State of the art facilities in a discreet and tranquil environment
- The reassurance of care in a general surgical hospital
- Fully inclusive and competitive packages with no hidden extras
Our team are amongst the most experienced that Harley Street has to offer. Unlike the commercial clinic chains we offer our services directly to you so there are no sales people involved, just medical professionals dedicated to your care and wellbeing.
At Weymouth Street Hospital you will never see a sales person and you will meet your surgeon at your first consultation. This ensures that you will only be ever given expert advice from the moment you walk in the door. Our specialist cosmetic nurse will speak to you prior to your consultation and ensure you see the right surgeon for you.