Our GP Health Screen Plus consists of a 45 minute in-depth consultation with an experienced screening doctor. You will undergo a full medical examination and be given the chance to discuss your health concerns in a relaxed setting. A full set of blood tests will be performed as well as your blood pressure checked.
The screen will provide a general health MOT and is an ideal chance to discuss your general well-being.
Prices from £600
The GP health Screen includes the following:
- A review of your medical history with our in-house GP
- Blood pressure (to rule out high/low blood pressure)
- ECG ( to check basic heart rhythm and identify abnormalities)
- A comprehensive series of bloods tests including: Full blood count, Fasting lipid profile, Fasting Glucose profile, Glycosylated Haemoglobin, Urea and Creatinine, Liver Function Test, Thyroid Hormone profile, Vitamin D and Iron
- Plus either a PSA for males (this screens for Prostrate Specific Antigens which can cause Prostrate Cancer) or a CA 125 for females a tumor markers for female cancers
Once all the results from the tests have been processed a telephone consultation with your private GP will be arranged and you will be sent a comprehensive report so that they may review the results with you. Based on the results of this review, further tests may be recommended as appropriate.
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 0207 079 2102
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours notice.