The Health Essential Plus is a perfect health screen for the busy professional with no immediate health concerns. It provides an overall health assessment and screens for key diseases that can be prevented at an early stage and before they become symptomatic. This is a perfect health MOT, it includes a 40 minute consultation with one of our experienced doctors.
Prices from £995
The Health Essential Plus includes the following:
- A review of your medical history with our in-house GP
- BMI check (Height and weight measurement)
- Blood pressure (to rule out high/low blood pressure)
- ECG ( to check basic heart rhythm and identify abnormalities)
- A comprehensive series of bloods tests including: Full blood count, Fasting lipid profile, Fasting Glucose profile, Glycosylated Haemoglobin, Urea and Creatinine, Liver Function Test, Thyroid Hormone profile, Vitamin D and Iron, plus tumour markers, either a PSA for males or CA-125 for females.
- Ultrasound of the Abdomen and Pelvis – this type of imaging uses sound waves to produce pictures of the organs. It is used to assess organs such as the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. Ultrasound is safe, non-invasive and does not use ionising radiation.
Once all the results are in you will be sent a comprehensive report followed by a call by the GP you saw to talk you through your results
Email us on email@example.com
Call us on 0207 079 2102
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours notice.