The Health Complete – Male is comprehensive screening package specifically designed for the male gender which combines our Health Essential Plus package with advanced scanning of the body using the latest technology. This consists of a 50 minute in depth consultation with a GP followed by a number of specific tests related to males.
Prices from £3750
The Health Complete – Male includes the following:
- A review of your medical history Read morewith our in-house GP
- BMI check Read more(Height and weight measurement)
- Blood pressure Read more(to rule out high/low blood pressure)
- Urinary dipstick Read moreTests for several different substances, such as blood, sugar, protein, white blood cells and nitrite in the urine, which may indicate the presence of disease
- ECG Read more(to check basic heart rhythm and identify abnormalities)
- Scrotum and Testicular Examination Read moreTo examine for any lumps or abnormalities, this is performed with a chaperone present.
- A comprehensive series of blood tests Read moreUrine analysis + Full Blood Count+ Glycated Haemoglobin+ C-reactive Protein+ Kidney function tests + Liver Function tests + Thyroid Function tests + Lipid profile + Calcium + Uric acid + Glucose + Iron + Ferritin + Vitamin D (25-OH) + Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) + Total Testosterone
- Ultrasound of the Abdomen and Pelvis Read more– this type of imaging uses sound waves to produce pictures of the organs. It is used to assess organs such as the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. Ultrasound is safe, non-invasive and does not use ionising radiation.
- Ultrasound Scrotum Read moreto assess for abnormalities within the scrotum
- CT chest and CT Calcium score Read moreto check for lung abnormalities using X-ray technology. The calcium score examines the coronary arteries to measure the amount of calcium in the coronary arteries which is an indicator of the amount of plaque in the arteries. Importantly, calcium scoring only measures the presence of plaque. It cannot evaluate the severity of coronary artery narrowing (stenosis) due to the plaque.
- MRI Head (when clinically appropriate) Read moreThis will assess structures within the brain and can check for brain tumours or abnormalities. MRI does not expose to radiation. If you and the doctor decide an MRI head is not necessary, the cost will be removed on the day
Once all the results are in you will be sent a comprehensive report followed by a call by the GP you saw to talk you through your results.
Phone: 0207 079 2100
Email: [email protected]
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours notice.