Our Health Essential package consists of a 30 minute in-depth consultation with an experienced screening doctor. You will undergo a full medical examination and be given the chance to discuss your health concerns in a relaxed setting. The screen will provide a general health MOT.
Prices from £725
The GP health Screen includes the following:
- A review of your medical history Read morewith our in-house GP
- BMI check Read more(Height and weight measurement)
- Blood pressure Read more(to rule out high/low blood pressure)
- ECG Read more(to check basic heart rhythm and identify abnormalities)
- A comprehensive series of blood tests Read moreIncluding: Full blood count, C reactive protein, glucose, Glycosylated Haemoglobin, Urea and Creatinine, Liver Function Tests, Thyroid functions tests, Calcium , uric acid, iron, lipid profile, Ferritin, Vitamin D (25-OH), plus PSA – prostate specific antigen (if male ) or CA-125 – ovarian/gut antigen (if female)
Once all the results are in you will be sent a comprehensive report followed by a call by the GP you saw to talk you through your results.
Phone: 0207 079 2100
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours notice.