The Health Complete – Female is comprehensive screening package specifically for the female gender which combines our Health Essential Plus package with advanced scanning of the body using the latest technology. This consists of a 50 minute in depth consultation with a GP followed by a number of specific tests related to females.
Prices from £3250
The Health Complete – Female includes the following:
- A review of your medical history with our in-house GP
- BMI check (Height and weight measurement)
- Blood pressure (to rule out high/low blood pressure)
- ECG ( to check basic heart rhythm and identify abnormalities)
- Breast Examination – to examine for any lumps or abnormalities. This is performed with a chaperone present.
- A comprehensive series of bloods tests including: Full blood count, Fasting lipid profile, Fasting Glucose profile, Glycosylated Haemoglobin, Urea and Creatinine, Liver Function Test, Thyroid Hormone profile, Vitamin D and Iron, plus a CA 125 tumour marker.
- Ultrasound of the Abdomen and Pelvis , this type of imaging uses sound waves to produce pictures of the organs. It is used to assess organs such as the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and spleen. Ultrasound is safe, non-invasive and does not use ionising radiation.
- Ultrasound Breast (if under 40 years) – to assess for abnormalities within the breast
- Mammogram Breast (if 40 years or over) – to assess for abnormalities within the breast using x-ray based technology
- CT chest and CT Calcium score – to check for lung abnormalities using X-ray technology. The calcium score examines the coronary arteries to measure the amount of calcium in the coronary arteries which is an indicator of the amount of plaque in the arteries. Importantly, calcium scoring only measures the presence of plaque. It cannot evaluate the severity of coronary artery narrowing (stenosis) due to the plaque.
- MRI Head – This will assess structures within the brain and can check for brain tumours or abnormalities. MRI does not expose to radiation
Email us on email@example.com
Call us on 0207 079 2102
We will send a confirmation once your consultation is booked. If you would like to rearrange your appointment please do give us at least 24 hours notice.