Miss Pari-Naz Mohanna
MBBS(Hons) BSc(Hons) MD FRCS(Plast)
Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Speciality: Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery,
Miss Mohanna graduated with Honours from the United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals London, in 1994 and was ranked first in her year. She was awarded the Royal College of Surgeons Research Fellowship and the Arris and Gale Lectureship for her research into nerve regeneration at the Blond McIndoe Centre. She has undertaken specialist training in reconstructive microsurgery and cosmetic surgery with some of the leading surgeons across the UK. She is a fully accredited specialist in Plastic Surgery and is listed on the GMC Specialist Register.
She was appointed as a Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals in 2008 and is a visiting Plastic Surgeon for Queen Elizabeth Hospital. Miss Mohanna has a great passion for training. She runs and teaches on surgical skills courses for Surgeons and GPs. As a patron of the Charity Network of Iranians for Knowledge and Innovation, she annually visits hospitals in Iran to train Medical Students and Doctors, through live surgery, establishment of training workshops, lectures and seminars. As a member of the South-Asian Health Foundation (SAHF) charity cancer working group she is involved in addressing the cancer inequalities seen in individuals of South Asian origin living in the UK. She is the author of many publications and textbook chapters and has presented both nationally and internationally. She has been awarded the Journal of Hand Surgery Prize for Best Paper.
- Breast reconstruction following lumpectomies and mastectomies
- Breast reconstruction for congenital breast asymmetry
- Reconstruction following removal of gynaecological and colorectal cancers
- Lower limb reconstruction following trauma
- Abdominal wall reconstruction for complex hernias
- Aesthetic surgery of the breast, trunk, and face
- Removal of benign skin lesions and skin cancers
- Scar revision including the treatment of keloids
- Non-surgical rejuvenation including Botulinum toxin and fillers
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
Guy's and St Thomas'
Mr Rogerio Ruzi
0741 552 1777